Listen to our latest podcast episode here, or subscribe and download using your favourite podcast app.
Children's Vaccinations, The Importance of Touch, and the Recovery of the Church – Irreverend: Faith and Current Affairs
In this week's episode, Revs Jamie and Tom sit down to talk about all the various things that we normally do, including this week Sajid Javid and Nadhim Zahawi writing a letter to encourage children to "come forward" for the vaccine after about only 10% have so far, the importance of touch and embodied community and how can the Church truly recover after its disastrous response to Covid.Our Scripture this week is from Psalm 39, on biblical anger.Notices:Thanks to our Patreons! Support us from £1.50 plus VAT per month: https://patreon.com/irreverendIrreverend Weekly Sermon Audio: https://irreverendsermonaudio.buzzsprout.comTwitter: https://twitter.com/IrreverendPodTelegram: https://t.me/irreverendpodEmail: email@example.comYouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAcRZPstCujEN4p8dF_ClQOdysee: https://odysee.com/@irreverend:5Audio Podcast: https://irreverend.buzzsprout.comLinks: Joint letter from Javid and ZahawiPunjab province blocks SIM card of the unvaccinatedHave Continuing Covid Restrictions in Schools Left Children Feeling Unfurnished, Permanently Waiting for the Upholsterer?Church Architects, They're not coming back
- Children's Vaccinations, The Importance of Touch, and the Recovery of the Church
- The Irreverend Awards – One Year Anniversary Special
- Podcast Extra – Care Homes and Covid-19
- Fuel Shortage, Sin Today, Covid-19 as Religious Phenomenon – Revs in Conversation
- Church & State Debate, Vitriol at "The Unvaccinated", Abortion & Society – Reverends in Conversation